Photography

17:34 Angela 0 Comments

 
I have always been interested in photography however, actually taking pictures and learning more about it has been non-existent. I have had this book on my Wish List for a while now and finally took the plunge last week and bought it. I am super excited and cannot wait to finish the book. I have read the first chapter and I've learnt more about photography in the half-hour I've read it than the 7 months I've had my camera!

I have also decided to turn this blog into a photography blog, as I feel this will best fit my purposes of taking photography and this blog seriously. I have debated about this idea for a long time now, but I feel I will be able to increase the amount posts I make, and also it's a nice way to document my progress. There will still be random posts about my thoughts and feelings but mainly photography.

I can't wait to take you on a journey with me this year!

Angela x

0 comments: